- Last Update: 19 April 2021
- Stack Code: CNS
- Year End: 31 December
- No. of Shares in Issue: 494,852,304 – England and Wales
- Registered Address: St Mary’s Court, The Broadway, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, HP7 0UT, UK
- Company Number: 2662918
- Main Country of Operation: United Kingdom
- Percentage of Shares not in public hands: 50.2%
- Index Market: AIM
There are no restrictions on the transfer of ordinary shares in the company.
Corero recognises that long-term success is underpinned by good relations with its key stakeholders, both internal (workforce) and external (suppliers, customers, regulators and others). As part of Corero’s annual planning and budgeting process, the Company identifies its stakeholders and their respective needs, interests and expectations. In addition, the strategy for engaging with these stakeholder groups is formulated and implemented. Corero values feedback from its stakeholders and proactively endeavours to address any matter identified. Feedback gathered to-date has been from: customers for Corero’s products and services; employees as part of quarterly company updates; and shareholders.
Who We Are
Corero’s Award-Winning SmartWall® Network Threat Defense System
Service providers, cloud providers and digital enterprises rely on Corero’s award winning SmartWall® Network Threat Defense System (“SmartWall)” technology to eliminate the DDoS threat to their environment through automatic attack detection and mitigation, coupled with network visibility, analytics and reporting. Read More…
Why we do it
- Corero believes in a safe Internet protected from cyber-attacks.
- Corero strives to eliminate the threat of DDoS attacks.
How we do it
- Corero does this by combining its patents, algorithms, more than a decade of cyber-security experience and its DDoS threat analytics.
What we do
- Corero’s SmartWall product detects and mitigates attacks in seconds allowing customers to stay open for business during an attack.