DDoS Protection Solution: SecureWatch®
Corero Network Security believes that service is at the core of a successful partnership between customer and security provider. At Corero, services are designed to meet the evolving protection requirements of a modern enterprise’s mission critical infrastructure and are delivered by expert personnel.
The SecureWatch monitoring service ensures that the Corero First Line of Defense solutions are always up to date, running at peak performance, and continuously protecting the IT infrastructure. SecureWatch ensures that our customers' networks are protected around the clock against the latest threats.
To learn more about Corero's SecureWatch, please contact us.
SecureWatch Maximizes Network Security
Corero's Security Operations Center (SOC) combines state-of-the-art monitoring and reporting technology along with highly experienced engineers to support customers before, during and after a cyber-attack.
In support of Corero SecureWatch customers, the Corero SOC:
- Installs all software updates for all deployed First Line of Defense systems
- Copies Threat Update Service Protection Packs (with rule, signature and block list updates)
- Implements actions described in Threat Update Security Advisories
- Monitors the status of the First Line of Defense solutions
- Initiates Advanced Hardware Replacement (AHR) process in the event of a hardware failure