Corero Network Security Services FAQs
Can I Upgrade from a Lower to Higher Capacity Appliance via a License Upgrade?
What Other Support Services Does Corero Offer?
Does Corero Have Training Courses?
Does Corero Issue Security Advisories?
Where Can I Find Corero's End User Agreements?
Corero’s SmartWall Threat Defense System can be upgraded to a higher capacity with a simple license upgrade key. The new license key is entered into the management GUI on the device and with a simple reboot the unit operates at a higher capacity, allowing the solution to grow as customer bandwidth and processing requirements increase. If you’re interested in upgrading your license, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-212-1500.
We offer a variety of support services to complement the SmartWall Threat Defense System, including:
- SecureWatch Maintain: a “lightweight monitoring service.” This service is available to Corero customers to maintain and keep the technology operating optimally and up-to-date.
- SecureWatch Managed Service: Tiered expert DDoS defense services, including organization-specific implementation, around-the-clock monitoring and immediate and effective response in the event of an attack.
- 24/7 Customer Support: available to Corero customers on a 24x7 basis to assist with software and hardware issues.
- Turn-Key Installation Service: as part of the purchase price, purchased in two-day (8 hours per day) increments.
- Periodic Security Optimization Services: which can be purchased in one-day (8 hour) increments.
Yes, Corero offers basic technical training courses. The training is a 2-day, instructor led course taught by Corero staff that will prepare you to install and configure the Corero SmartWall Threat Defense System (TDS). The class is structured around several labs that show you how to optimize the TDS to your environment.
Check the schedule to learn about trainings in your area or to set up training for your company.
Yes, Corero keeps up-to-date with security vulnerabilities. Corero updates the vulnerabilities list
Please visit the End User Agreements page, which includes the Hardware Warranty, Maintenance & Support, Software Warrant & License Agreement, SecureWatch PLUS Agreement and Third Party Licenses Agreements.
If you have more questions about Corero’s services please visit Corero’s Customer Service Portal