Real-Time DDoS Mitigation in a Virtual Form Factor
Meet the newest member of the SmartWall Threat Defense System (TDS) family – The SmartWall vNTD (SmartWall Network Threat Defense Virtual Edition) with monitor and mitigate capabilities. The SmartWall vNTD is a natural extension of the Corero family of automated DDoS protection solutions, enabling seamless deployment of high-performing, scalable, cost-effective protection across physical and virtual environments; on-premises or in the cloud.
The SmartWall TDS – virtual edition brings real-time DDoS event visibility and mitigation to virtual machine (VM) instances for more diverse deployment possibilities, with the same powerful and rich DDoS security event analytics and reporting as SmartWall TDS.
The vNTD DDoS protection tool can be rapidly deployed to visualize and analyze and mitigate DDoS security events, leveraging the same DDoS detection capabilities as the physical appliance, yet delivered as a Virtual Edition for easy deployment and elastic scale.
Virtualized DDoS Protection
- SmartWall protection leveraging existing server infrastructure
- Flexible protection for mixed 1G / 10G environments
Security Appliances with added DDoS protection
- Enhance existing products with SmartWall protection
- Includes FW, IPS, WAF, Load-Balancers, SBC, etc…
DDoS Protection for Virtualised Networks
- Dynamically deployed & scaled
- Protection when and where needed
- North-South as well as East-West Segmentation
High Performance, CPU efficient, protection with unified management:
- Mitigation deployed, in up to 10Gbps increments, at line-rate speeds
- Protection scales to terabits per deployment
- Industry leading performance per virtual CPU core
- Mixed physical and virtual NTD deployments managed from single a console
- Support for VMware ESXi and KVM virtual platforms