Corero Network Security Debuts New SmartWall® Network Threat Defense - Virtual Edition at RSA Conference 2016
Corero hosting live in-booth demos of new virtual DDoS monitoring solution; Corero Chief Operating Officer, Dave Larson, to speak on DDoS in SDN Deployments
San Francisco, CA and Hudson, MA – March 1, 2016 – Corero Network Security (LSE: CNS), a leading provider of First Line of Defense® security solutions against DDoS attacks, will unveil its new Corero SmartWall Network Threat Defense - Virtual Edition (vNTD Monitor) at this week’s 2016 RSA Conference. The company will showcase the advanced capabilities of the Corero vNTD Monitor, a first-of-its-kind virtual DDoS monitoring appliance, at Corero’s booth #2526, located in the South Expo Hall of the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
As part of the week-long agenda at the 2016 RSA Conference, Corero Chief Operating Officer Dave Larson will speak on the business opportunities and security challenges associated with software-defined networking (SDN), particularly in relation to DDoS attacks.
Corero Show Highlights
- New Product: vNTD Monitor shifts traditional, appliance-based DDoS event visibility to Virtual Machine (VM) instances for more diverse deployment capabilities, and gives service providers more visibility to detect DDoS threats like the localized quick strike multi-vector attacks that are proliferating worldwide.
- Industry Perspective: Later in the week, Corero COO Dave Larson will present The DDoS Consideration for SDN Deployments at a special session at the 2016 RSA Conference. Larson will discuss the benefits that SDN offers to companies so they can better manage their networks, including IP, elasticity, and automation. He will also address the security threats that organizations face as their environments become more distributed and application-centric.
Corero Speaker Session
- Topic: The DDoS Consideration for SDN Deployments
- Who: Dave Larson, COO, Corero Network Security
- When: Friday, March 4, 2016, 9:00 – 9:50 a.m. PT
- Where: RSA Conference USA 2016, Moscone West, Room 3009
Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA
- Industry Recognition: Already this week Corero has received several industry awards, including:
- 2016 Cyber Defense Magazine Award
- Winner in the Best Network Security Solution category
- 2016 InfoSecurity Product Guide Awards
- Silver winner for ‘Security Products and Solutions for Telecommunications’
- Gold winner for ‘Best Deployment Case Study’
Media and Analyst Briefings
To schedule an in-booth briefing and demo of the new Corero vNTD Monitor, contact Corero’s PR team at 617-785-6886 or email the team at email@example.com.
About Corero Network Security
Corero Network Security, an organization’s First Line of Defense® against DDoS attacks, is a pioneer in global network security. Corero products and services provide Online Enterprises, Service Providers, Hosting Providers and Managed Security Service Providers with an additional layer of security capable of inspecting Internet traffic and enforcing real-time access and monitoring policies designed to match the needs of the protected business. Corero technology enhances any defense-in-depth security architecture with a scalable, flexible and responsive defense against DDoS attacks and cyber threats before they reach the targeted IT infrastructure allowing online services to perform as intended. For more information, visit www.corero.com.