HUDSON, MA., February 21, 2013 – Corero Network Security, the First Line of Defense for organizations and a leading provider of network and application layer Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) defense products, today unveiled its enhanced SecureWatch Partner Program.
The Corero Secure Watch Partner Program enables channel partners and distributors to increase profitability by defending their customers against increasingly frequent and sophisticated cyber attacks from DDoS attacks to zero day exploits, something many traditional security solutions are unable to do today. To achieve this it requires a new technology solution that complements existing security solutions to drive new revenue opportunities for channel partners.
Under the new program, Corero provides partners the ability to easily sell its solutions as part of a bundle with complementary products, such as firewalls, ensuring partners’ end-user clients get the utmost security while maximizing their existing IT infrastructure investments.
The SecureWatch Partner Program is a key pillar of Corero’s Partner led strategy, designed to empower and reward channel partners. Corero’s program is purpose built to ease the process for channel partners concerned about risks associated with expanding their portfolio with new solutions. Corero’s First Line of Defense solutions stop the increasing DDoS traffic and other ‘unwanted noise’ at the perimeter. The enhanced program acts as an ‘easy –ramp up’ to generate new revenues from a real market opportunity and is available as a seamless and necessary add–on solution.
In addition to award-winning DDoS technology and competitive margins, channel partners and distributors also will benefit from Corero’s responsiveness. Highlights of the newly enhanced SecureWatch Partner Program include:
- Out-of-the-Box Funded Programs – Corero will fund partner labeled events including webinars, lunch and learns, breakfast briefings, seminars and conferences.
- Evaluation Seed Program – Corero will provide partners with no-cost evaluation units and dedicated support for customers to “try & buy” Corero’s First Line of Defense solutions.
- Dedicated Partner Portals – Corero will maintain dedicated self-service partner portals for partners in the United States and globally.
- Aggressive Incentive Programs – Corero will offer industry leading discounts and promotions to channel partners and additional rebates for channel partners offering Corero bundles to their end users.
- Qualified Lead Forwarding – Corero will deliver a lead program and provide assistance throughout the entire sales cycle for each new opportunity.
- Registered Opportunity Protection – Corero will safeguard partner revenues through opportunity registration via the partner portal.
- Training and Certification – Corero partners will benefit from technical and sales training to build expertise, including instructor-led training, web-based training and onsite sales training.
“Customers rely on Solutionary to ensure they remain secure and available. Solutionary, a leading managed security services provider (MSSP) has seen a significant increase in DDoS attacks against our customers. We continually evaluate new security solutions and have added Strategic Alliance partner Corero to our best-of-breed offerings that leverage our customers’ existing infrastructure. Corero is a great solution that helps detect and defend against these DDoS attacks by quickly stopping known and unknown traffic at the perimeter. Corero will improve our customers’ uptime, ensuring they are able to maximize their existing IT,” said Brian Stoner, Vice President of Corporate Business Development at Solutionary.
Corero’s President Marty Meyer said: “From a technology perspective Corero’s First Line of Defense is at the right place at the right time as hackers leverage the fact that organizations are relying on existing technology that is not purpose built to combat today’s threats at the perimeter leaving them vulnerable. Time is of the essence as the attacks increase and organizations suffer increasing hits. Our enhanced SecureWatch program ensures that our partners can quickly access new business opportunities and generate new revenue while protecting their customers. With Corero funded out-of-the-box programs and unsurpassed technical support, partners are ensured higher levels of revenue. This further cements our commitment to the channel market and addressing a very real business opportunity that needs to be addressed now.”
Colin Ryan, General Manager at Dynamic Business Systems, a New York-based network services and supporter provider added: “With hands-on experience providing support at all stages of the sales cycle, Corero’s dedication to the channel and the development of technology that will protect customer networks against front line attacks, sets it apart as a solution that can truly address the challenges enterprises are facing today. As the leading provider of technology that stops DDoS and other attacks at the gate, now is the time for the channel to fully exploit this opportunity, and I know that with Corero it is possible.”