- Can I Upgrade from a Lower to Higher Capacity Appliance via a License Upgrade?
- What Other Support Services Does Corero Offer?
- Does Corero Issue Security Advisories?
- Where Can I Find Corero’s End User Agreements?
Can I Upgrade from a Lower to Higher Capacity Appliance via a License Upgrade?
Corero’s SmartWall Threat Defense System can be upgraded to a higher capacity with a simple license upgrade key. The new license key is entered into the management GUI on the device and with a simple reboot the unit operates at a higher capacity, allowing the solution to grow as customer bandwidth and processing requirements increase. If you’re interested in upgrading your license, please email us at email@example.com or call 978-212-1500.
What Other Support Services Does Corero Offer?
We offer a variety of support services to complement the SmartWall Threat Defense System, including:
- SecureWatch Maintain: a “lightweight monitoring service.” This service is available to Corero customers to maintain and keep the technology operating optimally and up-to-date.
- SecureWatch Managed Service: Tiered expert DDoS defense services, including organization-specific implementation, around-the-clock monitoring and immediate and effective response in the event of an attack.
- 24/7 Customer Support: available to Corero customers on a 24×7 basis to assist with software and hardware issues.
- Turn-Key Installation Service: as part of the purchase price, purchased in two-day (8 hours per day) increments.
- Periodic Security Optimization Services: which can be purchased in one-day (8 hour) increments.
Does Corero Issue Security Advisories?
Yes, Corero keeps up-to-date with security vulnerabilities. Corero updates the vulnerabilities list.
Where Can I Find Corero’s End User Agreements?
Please visit the End User Agreements page, which includes the Hardware Warranty, Maintenance & Support, Software Warrant & License Agreement, SecureWatch PLUS Agreement and Third Party Licenses Agreements.
If you have more questions about Corero’s services please visit Corero’s Customer Service Portal