Corero Network Security Drives Global Business With SecureWatch Partner Program
New SecureWatch Partner Program Delivers Rich Rewards Including Demand Generation, Training Initiatives and Technical Support
HUDSON, MA., LONDON, UK – March 28, 2012 – Corero Network Security (CNS: LN), the leading provider of Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) defense and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) solutions, today unveiled SecureWatch, a global program created exclusively for Corero’s channel partners and distributors.
The Corero SecureWatch Partner Program enables channel partners and distributors to improve profitability by defending their customers against increasingly frequent and sophisticated cyber attacks, something many traditional security solutions are unable to do today.
As attackers adopt new weapons and methods such as low and slow DDoS attacks smoke screens to divert attention from more surreptitious attacks aimed at stealing data, new technology solutions are required.
Corero provides channels the rare opportunity to drive new security revenue through:
- Development of migration strategies to next generation network security solutions to address advanced threats
- Migration of first generation IPS solutions to Corero’s next generation IPS solution, featuring market leading malware and data breach protection
- Unique on-premises DDoS defense solutions to protect against traditional network-layer DDoS attacks and specially crafted application-layer DDoS attacks, which conventional cloud- and ISP-based services cannot stop.
“With SecureWatch, we’ve designed a program that cements our dedication to our partners and their success,” said Marty Meyer, CEO of Corero Network Security. “With cyber attackers increasingly launching DDoS attacks and leveraging sophisticated malware, enterprises need the most effective and comprehensive front-line protection available on the market, dedicated, expert support and trusted advisors who stand with them against those who would do harm to their customer’s business.
“Together, Corero and our partners deliver the products and services to ensure information security and uninterrupted business continuity.”
In addition to award-winning technology and competitive margins, channel partners also will benefit from Corero’s responsiveness and high touch. Highlights of the SecureWatch Partner Program include:
- Qualified Lead Forwarding – Corero will deliver a managed partner lead program and provide assistance throughout the entire sales cycle for each new opportunity.
- Guaranteed Margins – Corero will guarantee deal margins for partners who have registered their opportunities.
- Registered Opportunity Protection – Corero will provide self serve support, discounts and promotions via its dedicated Partner Portal.
- Training and Certification – Corero partners will benefit from technical and sales training to build expertise, including instructor-led training, web-based training and onsite sales training.
- Marketing and Sales Support – Corero will offer competitive marketing development funds (MDF) to provide a variety of marketing and sales initiatives.
“This is an untapped market segment for anyone who sells security,” said Mark Miller, a partner at Texas-based M&S Technologies. “When we demonstrate Corero’s solutions to existing customers with other defense mechanisms in place, be it firewalls, first generation IPS or the like, Corero’s differentiated technology practically sells itself. In addition to developing the most advanced DDoS defense and next generation IPS solutions on the market, Corero is very responsive to our customer needs, supporting us at all stages of the sales cycle.”
To apply to join Corero’s SecureWatch Partner Program please visit: https://www.corero.com/Partners/become-a-partner.html