SecureWatch® Delivers DDoS System Security Services
Corero Network Security believes that service is at the core of a successful partnership between customer and security provider. Services designed to meet the evolving protection requirements of a modern enterprise’s mission critical infrastructure delivered by expert personnel is what our customers demand.
The Corero SecureWatch service ensures that the Corero First Line of Defense solutions are always up to date, running at peak performance, and automatically and continuously protecting the IT infrastructure. The SecureWatch maintained security service ensures that the Corero technology is in the highest state of maintenance, so that our customers' networks are protected around the clock against the latest threats.
How SecureWatch Maximizes Network Security
Corero's Security Operations Center (SOC) combines state-of-the art monitoring and reporting technology and the company's most experienced engineers, standing ready to support customers before, during and after a cyber-attack.
In support of Corero SecureWatch customers, the Corero SOC:
- Installs all software updates for all deployed First Line of Defense systems
- Copies Threat Update Service Protection Packs (with rule, signature and block list updates)
- Implements actions described in Threat Update Security Advisories
- Monitors the status of the First Line of Defense solutions
- Initiates Advanced Hardware Replacement (AHR) process in the event of a hardware failure