Hosting providers of all types are now enabled, and better prepared to inspect, analyze and respond to DDoS attacks and cyber threats before they can have a detrimental impact to their own infrastructure, as well as the services they provide to their customers. Including attacks and threats directed at, originating from or within their networks.
Join Dave Larson, Chief Technology Officer and Vice President, Product, of Corero as he discusses:
- How to inspect, analyze and respond to DDoS attacks and cyber threats
- How to gain greater visibility and control into traffic entering and leaving the hosting datacenter
- How to increase revenues and differentiate from the competition by offering DDoS and cyber threat protected hosting solutions
A recent survey conducted by the SANS Institute, indicates that ‘The most damaging DDoS attacks, which mix brute force (volumetric) attacks with targeted, application-specific attacks, have much of the same frequency (39%) as targeted (42%) and volumetric (41%) alone.’
Join this session to learn:
• The attack types, and tools utilized in these sophisticated assaults
• Recommendations for an effective DDoS response plan
• DDoS mitigation solutions to consider
At the same time, security personnel in the education sector face a conundrum: They must allow, and facilitate the free and open flow of ideas and information that is essential in an academic environment, while protecting sensitive personal and business records, and intellectual property.
Join Stephen Gates, Chief Security Evangelist for this educational webinar to learn how to stop the latest breed of cyber-attacks:
- DDoS Attacks
- Zero Day Exploits
- Remote Exploit Insertions
- Server Targeted Threats
- Access Attempts from Malicious IP Addresses
- Attacks from Unwanted Geo-Locations
...all of which easily bypass traditional network security defenses and compromise enterprise network.
Cyber-attackers have a detailed technical understanding of firewalls and know how to formulate attacks to either melt-down or bypass the firewall’s defenses. Flooding attacks, application-abuses, advanced evasions and exploits easily pass through firewalls or simply take them offline.
Whether you believe it or not, your organization is a likely target for a DDoS attack. Waiting until that fateful day will leave you wishing you had always-on protection in place.
Traditional security solutions like your firewall or IPS simply cannot handle the breadth of attacks that are out there today. Attack traffic will infiltrate your network in a matter of minutes without comprehensive protection in place.
Join Corero Network Security Chief Technology Evangelist, Stephen Gates as he discusses:
- The varied attack types, and how they can infiltrate your network
- Why any organization is a target for an attack, and why you need to be aware of unwanted traffic penetrating your network
- Why traditional security solutions cannot protect against these attacks
- How cloud mitigation solutions plus On Premise technology provides comprehensive protection
Despite continuous attacks and widespread publicity surrounding them, most financial services and retail banking organizations are not prepared to defend against a DDoS attack. With the latest breed of insidious, low and slow, application-layer DDoS attacks even organizations that think they are protected through their ISP or by their firewall are at significant risk.
Recent research indicates that high bandwidth Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks have become commonplace for these organizations and will continue wreaking havoc on unprepared Financial Institutions in 2013.
Join Corero and ReliaQuest to learn:
- How to stop the latest breed of cyber-attacks, including DDoS attacks, zero-day exploits, remote exploit insertions, server targeted threats and access attempts from malicious IP addresses
- Why traditional network security solutions are not enough to stop these malicious attacks
- Best practices for implementing a First Line of Defense® for proper protection
Join Chief Security Evangelist, Stephen Gates as he discusses the many misconceptions, myths and misnomers related to DDoS attacks and the other forms of unwanted and untrusted network traffic. This session will uncover:
- Why traditional perimeter solutions cannot stand up to these types of attacks
- Why cloud-based DDoS mitigation solutions are only half the battle
- The motives and mechanisms behind the widespread attacks
- What you don’t know about outbound DDoS attacks
This session includes a real time demonstration of various attack vectors and how a First Line of Defense® stops these attacks in their tracks, protecting your network infrastructure from devastation.
Top Ten Tips for a First Line of Defense® - Protecting Against DDoS Attacks And Other Unwanted Traffic
Join Corero and Access 2 Networks for this educational webinar to learn:
- DDoS attacks – A brief history, and look toward the future
- The various attack types, and measures to defend against them
- Top ten tips for a First Line of Defense in 2013
DDoS attacks are not just a big bank problem. You need a new strategy to adequately defend your institution
Join InfoSight and Corero for an educational webinar as we discuss:
- The current DDoS landscape
- Types of attacks
- Consequences of an attack
- How to effectively defend against an attack
- DDoS Incident Response