SecureWatch Delivers IPS and DDoS Defense System Security Services
Corero Network Security believes that service is at the core of a successful partnership between customer and security provider, and the strongest possible network security is the synthesis of unmatched technology and first-rate service delivered by committed, expert personnel.
SecureWatch service ensures that Corero IPS and DDoS Defense System (DDS) solutions are always up to date, running at peak performance, and automatically and continuously protecting the IT infrastructure. Corero's SecureWatch maintained security service ensures that Corero IPS and DDS solutions are current and in the highest state of maintenance, so that our customers' networks are protected around the clock against the latest threats.
How SecureWatch Maximizes Network Security
Corero's Security Operations Center (SOC) combines state-of-the art monitoring workstations, high-speed Internet connectivity, and the company's most experienced engineers, standing ready to help customers realize the value of their solutions.
In support of Corero SecureWatch customers, the Corero SOC:
- Installs all software updates for all deployed IPS and DDoS Defense System products, Network Security Analyzer (NSA) and IPS Controller (IPSC) software
- Copies Threat Update Service Protection Packs (with rule, signature and block list updates)
- Implements actions described in Threat Update Security Advisories
- Monitors the status of the IPS 5500 and DDS hardware
- Initiates Advanced Hardware Replacement (AHR) process in the event of a hardware failure
- Ensures NSA report and alert generation and delivery are functioning properly